- Posted by
- February 7th, 2013
- no responses
Wellingtonians not only have an appetite for romance, but also great food and wine.
This Valentines Day, we’ll be opening the restaurant early at 5 O’clock and will close when the last table is served, and for those late night romantics joining us after 9 O’clock we will upgrade your Taittinger NV Champagne to the Taittinger Rose or the Taittinger Les Folies de la Marquetterie.
For those of you struggling to master sweet words for your Valentine, we’ve pinched a few from the masters to help you out. . .
- A hundred hearts would be too few , To carry all my love for you. ~Author Unknown
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. ~ Herman Hesse quotes
- When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. ~Robert Browning
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss